With a career at efko, you’ll grow as fast as our vegetables!
Your apprenticeship at efkoWith our apprenticeship, you’ll combine technical skills with the ability to produce high-quality food. We can offer you exciting training and make you a future specialist!
Become a part of the efko family and learn what it means to start a career with one of the largest, state-of-the-art food producers and how top regional products make their way into jars!
- Learn from the best: efko stands for top quality that one can rely on. That also goes for our apprentices, who not only receive the best training but also support in their personal development through personal coaching. After completing an efko apprenticeship, you’ll join the ranks of tomorrow’s highly recruited specialists.
- Job guarantee: As a growing company, we’re always looking for committed specialists. If you successfully complete an apprenticeship with us, you can be assured of a steady, long-term job at efko.
- Career with apprenticeship: We develop the next generation of managers from within the company. For us, „career with apprenticeship„ is the rule, because all doors are open to our apprentices – from the specialist career track to management positions.
- Attractive overall package: In addition to comprehensive, highly regarded training and a wide variety of internal career opportunities, committed apprentices will also receive an apprentice bonus in addition to their apprentice pay.
Apprentice jobs at efko
You can learn the following apprentice jobs at efko:
Operating logistics administrator
Open apprenticeships for 2018:
Food and vegetable preserver
Follow our and don't miss any job openings.
Apply now!Take advantage of the opportunity to become a part of the efko family! Send your application to Marlene Kastner (email@example.com) together with the following documents:
- CV with current photo and a brief description of you, as well as anything else you’d like to tell us about you.
- Information about the apprentice job that you’d like to learn and a short statement about why you want to learn this job at our company.
- Indication of when you’d like to arrange for your try-out days with us.
We’ll be in touch with you once we’ve reviewed your application documents in detail. You can find more information about the application process here.