Our employees are as zesty as our chilli peppers!
Your contact persons:
|Alfons Humer |
The application process
We place great emphasis on a fair and transparent application process. In order for every applicant to have the same chances, we summarise here the individual steps when submitting an application to efko:
- Your application: A detailed, informative application is an important step on the path toward joining the efko family. Your complete application should contain a cover letter and your CV with photo. In order to enable us to evaluate your prior work experience and education, please send us the relevant certificates and references. Ideally, send us your application documents by email in pdf form.
- Processing of your application: After receiving the application, we will review the application documents and compare your qualifications with the requirements profile for the posted job. We will make every effort to process your documents quickly.
- Invitation: If we find your profile interesting, we will invite you to an interview in order to get to know you personally.
- Selection procedure: In general, we conduct only one round of interviews. Only for management positions are two interviews conducted. The interview is conducted by the department manager and an HR employee. You will be asked about your career so far and why you would like to work for efko. Of course, we will also answer any questions that you have for us.
If you have applied for a management position, we will invite the best candidates from the first interview for a second interview.
- Hiring: Congratulations! At this point, you’ve made it: You have become a part of the efko family. In order to make the start in your new position as smooth as possible, numerous colleagues will be at your side from the outset in order to offer you support.