Ingredients for cake and crumble:
- 200 g butter
- 320 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 glasses of efko Apple Compote 370 ml
- 1 glass efko Apfelmus 370 ml (f.e. efko Apple Purrée or efko Apple Purrée Pur)
- Fort the pastry, let the butter melt on a low heat.
- Take flour, sugar, egg, salt, cinnamon and the melted butter in a bowl and mix it up with a wooden spoon.
- Press 2/3 of the crumble into a round cake tin (calibre 24 or 26cm)
- Drain the apples in a sieve. Only the apples are needed.
- Now spread the apples on the dough. Spread the Apfelmus (apple sauce) between the holes of the apples by the spoonful. And then smooth down.
- Mix 1 tbsp flour into the leftovers of the crumbles and spread it over the apple layer.
- Bake the cake in the oven by 170° hot air for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe development and pics by Baking Barbarine